Creation of the association “The Friends of Elise Bisschop”
On June 20, 2020, at the Mailly-le-Château cure, a group of friends gathered to found the association Les Amis d’Élise Bisschop. Recognized by the Official Journal of Associations on August 1, this non-profit association under the 1901 law is of a cultural, historical, educational and charitable nature with a spiritual dimension.
While the association sets itself the main objective of promoting and safeguarding the memory of Élise Bisschop and its material environment, the association also aims to provide spiritual and material support to the cause of beatification. Managed by a Board of Directors comprising 9 members, the association has an office and two permanent advisers:
- Bro. Michel-Marie de Conchy, administrator and permanent advisor.
- Bro. Dominique-Marie, administrator and permanent advisor.
- Marie-Madeleine Pellerin, administrator.
- Christian Pellerin, administrator.
- Isabelle Prost, administrator.
- Frédéric Prost, administrator.
- Anne Silberstein, administrator and president.
- Lionel Silberstein, administrator and treasurer.
- Raphaëlle Taccone, administrator and secretary general. If you wish to join our association and work alongside us to promote the memory of Elise Bisschop, servant of God, do not hesitate to become a member of our association.
Together we are strong.
What could I bring?
Your hand in mine
The other, hold it out
Your hand by mine
Will help them.
Élise Bisschop, song Our hand in mine, February 1953
Sign in to publish a comment
Be the first to comment on this post.